It’s All about You
Everything I do is to provide you with the best possible service
What You can Expect During the Initial Stage of the Home Selling Process
My main objective is to keep you in constant communication regarding the marketing of your home.
Starting with the Listing Appointment you can expect my 15 Point Plan to successfully market your home.
1. Provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis of your home
2. Provide a Home Assessment by my husband, Rob MacKercher and the owner of The Home Remodeling Group, LLC
3. Initiate conversations and suggestions to enhance your home’s Marketability
4. Explain and secure the Listing agreement and other important documentation.
5. Make sure your home has a presence with internet based marketing websites
6. Deliver and Explain a NET sheet (a summary of estimated costs)
7. Professionally market your property into MLS
8. Arrange for a professional Survey of your home
9. Arrange for professional pictures of your home
10. We will determine together the necessity of ordering a home inspection.
11. Design fact sheets, brochure and/or flyers.
12. Create a Facebook Page solely for the purpose of the marketing of your Home
13. Announce your home by social media, direct mail, print ads, and yard signs
14. Include your home in the Mountain Brook-Cahaba Office Caravan Tour of Homes
15. Hold an Open House for the Community at Large.
…And so much more!
I will be thoroughly professional and go the extra mile to get your house sold!